Error loading PyRhodium into Jupyter Notebook

Hi Lisa,

I’ve been using Jupyter Notebook and a Julia 1.1.0 installation and working with Mimi and FUND. Up until this now, bringing PyRhodium into the Jupyter environment has gone smoothly (a handful of error messages about pywrap being deprecated, but no errors) However, today when I opened the Jupyter and loaded PyRhodium, I received the following error message:

Failed to precompile PyRhodium [88a19cb1-62d5-5a8f-a03e-c9738fcf697f] to C:\Users\sturner.julia\compiled\v1.1\PyRhodium\3Qcr0.ji.

Stacktrace:
[1] error(::String) at .\error.jl:33
[2] compilecache(::Base.PkgId, ::String) at .\loading.jl:1197
[3] _require(::Base.PkgId) at .\loading.jl:960
[4] require(::Base.PkgId) at .\loading.jl:858
[5] require(::Module, ::Symbol) at .\loading.jl:853
[6] top-level scope at In[3]:2
In [ ]:

When I go to the folder mentioned : C:\Users\sturner.julia\compiled\v1.1\PyRhodium\3Qcr0.ji, the folder is empty. I am not sure what is going on or what to do to fix what appears to have happened. When I go to the Julia shell and use the Pkg.build(“PyRhodium”) command, I receive an error that states: ERROR: could not determine command

There is a much longer set of error messages being output by Jupyter notebook in pink too. I am happy to include them if they would be of use.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sara

UPDATE: I resolved this - effectively there were inconsistencies in the package dependencies of the Conda install I was using and an error in the Julia registry. For the benefit of others who may run into the same or similar I did the following to resolve the error:

1. Deleted the .Julia/registries folder and ran the update command from the Julia Pkg> side.
  2. Manually added the inconsistent packages using Conda.add() in the Julia shell (Julia>)
  3. Re-added Mimi, PyCall, and PyRhodium